Outline of major duties:
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsibility for all the testing phases.
- Establish Test Execution Status Reports and Test Summary Reports
- Developing test related documentation standards and systems
- Adhering to and/or enforcement of test policies and procedures within the department
- Assisting with the leadership of a team to successfully deliver testing related outcomes on time and with the highest quality possible
- Ensuring your own test related tasks are performed on time with the highest quality possible including representing your manager when necessary
- Ensuring your manager and other stakeholders are updated with testing activities and escalating issues as appropriate
- Providing testing related estimates as required
- Strong SAP Payroll experience
- Experience managing a small team and working with vendors
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong experience in the QA industry and Test Leadership.
- Experience in developing Test Plans
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting business process improvement activities
- Demonstrated testing experience in an IT environment, including planning, writing and executing tests utilising various types of specifications
- Extensive experience in testing concepts, principles and methodologies
- Experience in leading/mentoring people