- 2-year Fixed Term contract
- Western Sydney Location
- SAP HR/Payroll
The SAP Payroll consultant roles exist to provide ERP application subject matter expertise to the business and provide technical leadership and governance to managed service providers while assuring the ongoing operational excellence associated with the ERP application landscape.
- In close collaboration with peers in Technology Applications, take responsibility for the ERP application lifecycle and participate in the roadmap development for delivering solutions and services that contribute to business performance and enables the company's strategy including:
- Manage relationships with ERP support vendors and acts as the conduit between business and technical vendor resources to deliver ERP services within the controlled environment. Includes working with vendors on service management delivery to adhere with service management policy.
- Manage roadmap and releases for assigned functional areas which may include cloud and on-premises application and integration components.
- Support and maintain sustainable, secure, reliable, and high performing ERP solutions and services to meet business needs, considering integration with legacy services.
- Work with business subject matter experts to elicit and document new requirements, features, and functionality to meet business requirements with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides input to the planning and provision of technical support and service delivery for assigned Application landscape.
- Collaborate with peers in Technology Applications team to meet agreed service delivery levels and actively seek opportunities to exceed the agreed service delivery levels.
- Contribute to planning and work with other Technology Specialists to ensure reliable operation of the key platforms, including disaster recovery and business continuity plans in line with supporting a 24 x 7 operational company.
- Continuous improvement and setting standards that drive consistent service delivery.
- Creates, manages and maintains timely and accurate system documentation including requirements, change request, technical user guides, software asset and ensure updates are made to configuration registers and resolution knowledge bases and other technical documentation. Contributes to internal control activities and internal and external audits as scheduled.
- Provides data and input for regular performance and risk management reporting, including indicators of customer experience and service for assigned applications.
- Collaborates with Technology Program Delivery for the implementation of projects, changes and annual / bi-annual releases
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- ITIL Foundation certification
- SAP certifications for one or more related S4 HANA modules
- Specialised professional with around 3-10 years of experience in a similar role within the Consulting, Utilities or Technology sector.
- Extensive experience in ERP support with an understanding of SAP ERP software in both on-premise and cloud-based products for specified area of specialisation
If interested Please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 213963