Our client is seeking to engage a SAP Payroll Functional Consultant to perform hands on level two, minor configuration.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Strong understanding and working experience of payroll processing function including support of the HR Payroll Department during the weekly, biweekly, and monthly payroll processing cycles , research and configuration for federal, state and local payroll taxes, configuration of payroll deductions (for benefits, union related items, court mandated items, etc.
- Strong working experience with OM, PA, Time management and Payroll processes, PCR's, and Schemas.
- Experience with tools (LSMW, Workflows).
- Strong Working knowledge of configuration for the SAP Payroll Module and its integration points with all other SAP modules as well as ESS and MSS
- Superior problem-solving skills to critically analyse business requirements, identify root causes and recommend solutions within a SAP landscape
- Demonstrated experience in a mentoring role, in a SAP functional analyst team, including day to day coordination, providing advice and guidance.
- Demonstrated superior stakeholder engagement and communication skills to influence, negotiate and articulate constraints.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651