Our client is seeking an SAP Payroll Consultant to join their team in the new year. You will work closely with customers and vendors to deliver and support SAP services that are focused on SAP Payroll module and its integration with other SAP modules.
- Provide primary support for the SAP Payroll module.
- This includes all aspects of the payroll processing function including support of the HR Payroll Department during the weekly, biweekly and monthly payroll processing cycles , research and configuration for federal, state and local payroll taxes, configuration of payroll deductions (for benefits, union related items, court mandated items, etc.), on boarding and off boarding of employees for acquisitions and divestitures, year-end processing and touch points with other SAP modules that impact payroll (Time, Accounts Payable, Finance, and others).
- Supports SAP configuration, testing and support for all fixes and enhancements to these areas, testing and support for the annual SAP support pack implementations, daily helpdesk and activities, and communications with clients and outside suppliers relevant to the SAP areas supported.
- Performs duties aligned with the business systems analyst role which includes second level incident support, development of business requirements documents, process maps, application testing, and training.
- Performs duties aligned with the Senior Business Systems Analyst roles and responsibilities within SAP's Competency Centre.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex systems problem and is responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies.
- Partners with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Experience with SAP HR Payroll related issues, developing process maps, completing configuration, creating technical development specs, performing application testing, gathering business requirements, and handling change management activities in support of SAP HR Payroll processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, or as the supporting BSA on capital projects and O&M efforts for multiple client areas.
- Experience working in and/or leading multi-disciplinary work teams/groups.
- Experience with SAP Time Evaluation functionality preferred
- General knowledge of functionality, tools and methods used within the HR Payroll Module
- General knowledge of core functionality within the SAP HCM Module as well as cross module awareness within the SAP ERP Application
- Working knowledge of customer business processes in the payroll area
- Awareness of consistent user experience with other SAP transactions
- Experience with SAP tools (e.g. LSMW, workflow, portal)
- Technical Knowledge (strongly preferred):
- Working knowledge of configuration for the SAP Payroll Module and its integration points with all other SAP modules as well as ESS and MSS.
- Experience with SAP workflow preferred
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information.