Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled SAP Identity Management, SAP GRC and SAP Security Specialists in depth understanding of Identity Management, Access Control and Security Role architecture and design of SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA systems.
This is a contract role until 31 December 2020 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- SAP Identity Management, SAP GRC Suite, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection solution projects involving - S/4 HANA Central Finance or Green Field implementation and Cloud Line of Business Solutions
- Manage Identity Management, SAP GRC Suite, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection and Security Role solution architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy with:
- Ability to work independently and carry out solution build, functional specifications for developments, unit testing and integration testing
- Conduct and conclude business discussions around process, solution, and end-state design ownership
- Liaise with other core teams within project and with business users in non-SAP language where required
- Analyse and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives
- Develop product modifications to satisfy clients' needs
- Advise and implement functional approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- Manage 3rd party dependencies related to S/4 HANA Authorisation & Identity Management Solution
- S/4 HANA security role solutions landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios
- Build a better connection between IT and Business by improved user experience
- Leverage existing HANA technology to achieve ROI ; Enable mobile capability
- Minimise change impact and enable smoother transition
- Coordinate with the Functional Analyst and end users to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Attend meetings as required (in person or virtually)
- Ensure knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Report to Project Manager as appropriate
It is highly desirable if you have:
- Minimum 4 years Authorizations and Security implementation consulting experience with and to end to end SAP S/4 HANA SAP Authorisations and Security implementation consulting experience.
- Solid knowledge SAP solutions relating to SAP Identity Management, SAP GRC Suite, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection - Provide solutions including analysis of business requirements, development configuration and testing, and supporting the delivery to the business during the preparation and implementation phases of the project
- Expert knowledge focused on Security, Access & Identity Management - Knowledge in the following topics:
- SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance
- SAP Enterprise Threat Detection
- SAP Identity Management
- SAP Authorizations
- Knowledge in SAP Cloud offerings Identity and Access Management - Knowledge in the following topics:
- Identity Access Governance (IAG)
- Identity Authentication Service (IAS)
- Identity Provisioning Service (IPS)
- Knowledge of SAP UI Masking and UI Logging
- Knowledge to develop and support IRAP and other compliance requirements
- Knowledge in SAP and implementation experience of S/4HANA and SAP Finance solutions
- S/4 HANA implementation for version 1511 or above experience - Solution implementation and support of the SAP S/4 HANA Finance and Procurement security role solutions
- 10+years of domain experience in SAP Identity Management, Access Control processes and 2 years of S/4HANA
- Relevant SAP Certification qualifications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: # 204595