- Sydney based role with Flexible to remote working
- Globally recognised Organization
- Initial 6 Month Contract + Extensions
Our client, a Globally recognised consultancy seek to engage an experienced SAP Hybris Developer to be deployed on an Enterprise sized project for a multinational conglomerate
- Hands on development experience on SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x and above including tech support across all modules
- Experience with SAP Hybris commerce framework and customising modules
- Hands on experience with Hybris tools including Backoffice, Hybris Administration Console, and other cockpits Experience integrating payment gateway and carrier services
- Knowledge of SOLR search engine and adaptive search using Facet Values and sorts
- Experience working in Hybris service layer, DAOs, model service and interceptors
- Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts with experience and knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Experience integrating various external systems like SAP ERP and Payment Gateways
- Good knowledge of Hybris workflow model and business processes
- J2EE based applications development including Spring, Hibernate and REST
- Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi- threaded Asynchronous Programming Models.
- Ability to prepare technical design documents and support defect fixing and continuous deployments
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good to have knowledge on Spartacus (TypeScript, Angular, RxJS and Ngrx (Reactive programming))
- Must have good understanding and working experience with Git and the Git flow model
- Experience with various code management and continuous integration tools: IntelliJ, Ant, Bamboo.
- Experience with complete application development life- cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Experience in driving development using Agile/ Scrum processes.
If interested in the Position Please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 238361