We are seeking an SAP HANA Modeller for a 6-month contract with the option to extend, located in Newstead, Brisbane.
Contracting for one of our most sought-after clients in the energy and resources sector you will be responsible for leading the development of data models to meet business reporting, forecasting and analytic needs within the portfolio.
Your role will:
- Develop SAP HANA 2.0 models using SAP Web IDE
- Design and execute unit, integration, performance and security testing of HANA models
- Provide recommendations appropriate to customer business requirements through the application of professional business skills and knowledge
- Provide business and data analysis support to customers within the business
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated modelling experience in HANA 2.0 using SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
- Understanding of HANA data provisioning using Smart Data Integration (SDI) and experience in optimising SAP HANA models
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in estimating the end to end effort required to deliver reports against specifications to required standards
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced problem solving, relational databases, analytical skills and ability to develop queries and use querying tools and techniques to develop reports and models and interrogate data
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of information management principles
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #200742.