About the role
This position is responsible for the development and delivery of testing activities with reporting to Test Manager for the HRIMS Program. The ideal candidate would have a strong testing background with HRIS understanding and a strong knowledge of the HR system and process particularly on HR Payroll, Recruitment, Learning and Development module etc preferably experienced with SAP SuccessFactors.
- Participate in manual testing, documentation of testing, and automation.
- Develop relevant test documentation for HRIMS, such as test plans, test cases/scripts in accordance with the specified requirements.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level
- Create and execute test scripts ensuring quality control standards are achieved
- Review requirements/specifications and defining test conditions
- Execute test plans and scripts for comprehensive system, integration, functional and technical testing and conduct any re-testing necessary.
- Raise defects and issues and log and track faults.
- Follow-up and co-ordinate the resolution of any outstanding testing issues and faults with vendors, contractors or end users as required.
- Report on test progress and escalate issues when necessary.
- Plan and co-ordinate the completion of user-acceptance testing with end users.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of test data, Create and update test cases and test scenarios.
- Perform thorough regression testing when defects are fixed
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests where applicable
- Oversee and participate in the work of verification and validation of user stories implemented in web front end, back end, APIs, and supporting third-party tools.
- Identify, analyse and resolve issues impacting the SAP suite of apps
- report test activities and results
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and 5+ Years' experience in SAP HR and Payroll processes is a must.
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in IT is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively within a team.
- Should have proficient Australian SAP Australia Payroll knowledge preferably in Public sector.
- Experience with STP (Single Touch Payroll) implementation for ATO Compliance
- Extensive experience with Parallel Payroll test cycle with non-SAP to SAP and SAP to SAP.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors modules like Recruitment, Learning, Development etc is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to development of test plans, design, and execution of test cases with clear traceability back to Design documents, Blueprints and RTM.
- Coordination of defects, updating HP Quality Centre is a must.
- Experience with one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to develop quality test cases, document defects, develop and distribute daily status reports.
- Professional background in SQL and relational database concepts.
- Knowledge and experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
- Understand entire software development life cycle from requirements gathering to delivery
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges/ excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 0954 0955 quoting reference 206466.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.