Our client, through the Human Resources Information Management Solution (HRIMS) Program is seeking to deliver an ICT solution that optimises payroll services integration with effective Human Capital Management (HCM). This would increase efficiency, improve service delivery and allow our client to assume a more strategic approach to managing its human capital.
This position is responsible for the delivery of testing activities for the HRIMS Program. The ideal candidate would have a strong testing background with HRIS understanding and a strong knowledge of HR systems and processes particularly in HR, Payroll and Recruitment preferably in SAP SuccessFactors.
The SAP HR/Payroll Test Analyst for the HRIMS Program will:
- Participate in manual testing, documentation of testing, and automation.
- Develop relevant test documentation for HRIMS, such as test plans, test cases/scripts in accordance with the specified requirements.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level
- Create and execute test scripts ensuring quality control standards are achieved
- Review requirements/specifications and defining test conditions
- Execute test plans and scripts for comprehensive system, integration, functional and technical testing and conduct any re-testing necessary.
- Raise defects and issues and log and track faults.
- Follow-up and co-ordinate the resolution of any outstanding testing issues and faults with vendors, contractors or end users as required.
- Report on test progress and escalate issues when necessary.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of test data, create and update test cases and test scenarios.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in SAP HR and Payroll processes is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in IT is highly desirable.
- Proficient Australian SAP Australia Payroll knowledge preferably in Public sector.
- Experience with STP (Single Touch Payroll) implementation for ATO Compliance.
- Extensive experience with Parallel Payroll test cycle with non-SAP to SAP and SAP to SAP.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors modules Recruitment, EC, ECP.
- Experience in the use of HP ALM to maintain and execute test cases, raise defects and ensuring successful closure to defects.
- Knowledge and experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
Compliance Requirements / Qualifications
- ISTQB Foundation (Desirable).
- Previous experience on SAP implementations and/or cloud-based systems.
- This position does not require a pre-employment medical.
- Driver's license is not essential.
- This position does not require a Working with Vulnerable People Check.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 214163