Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple SAP HR Payroll Test Analyst's to take on an exciting opportunity helping to deliver ICT solutions that optimise payroll service integration, increase the efficiency and improve the service delivery of the program.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 12 months with possible extensions available, located at our Client's North Canberra location.
In this position, you will:
- Participate in manual testing, documentation of testing, and automation
- Develop relevant test documentation for HRIMS including test plans, test cases/scripts in accordance with the specified requirements
- Execute test plans and scripts for comprehensive system, integration, functional and technical testing and conduct any re-testing necessary
- Raise defects and issues and log and track faults
- Follow-up and co-ordinate the resolution of any outstanding testing issues and faults with vendors, contractors or end users as required
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Proficient SAP Payroll knowledge preferably ideally in Public Sector
- Experience with STP (Single Touch Payroll) implementation
- Extensive experience with Parallel Payroll test cycle with non-SAP to SAP and SAP to SAP
- Ability to develop test plans, design and execution of test cases with clear traceability back to Design documents, Blueprints and RTM
- Coordination of defects, updating HP Quality Centre is a must
- Strong testing background with HRIS understanding and a strong knowledge of the HR system and process particularly on HR Payroll, Recruitment, Learning and Development module
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #202247
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.