Our client is a well known organisation with offices in Sydney's CBD.
They are currently implementing SAP and are seeking a HCM Lead to provide oversight on the program.
The reposnsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing and adjusting existing HR/Payroll Stream approach and design to ensure coverage based on new requirements and departmental inclusions
- Provide input to weekly status reports and other reports as required
- Actively participate in Program wide regular meetings including but not limited to project status meeting, risks and issues review
- Review and feedback for all third-party documentation including functional and technical specifications
- Application of project management principles and practices to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Reviewing all previous phase deliverables and providing input to future phase deliverables for continuous improvement
- Liaison with SAP technical leads for development delivery, test environment management, etc.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Extensive demonstrated experience in HR/Payroll Functional Lead roles
- Extensive demonstrated experience in SAP HR/Payroll functional consulting roles
- Strong understanding of SAP ERP integration points and best practice
- Recent successes in multi-faced, fast paced project delivery roles
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple senior stakeholder groups through implementation of SAP system (building key relationships with multiple business stakeholders)
- Proven track record of making effective decisions at senior levels whilst working in a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience scoping and implementing Successfactors
- Exposure to or experience with HANA S/4
- SAP HR/Payroll functional consultant certifications