Primary purpose of the role
- The HR/Payroll Business/Functional Analyst will use their extensive SAP experience and analysis skills to facilitate process decisions and solution outcomes for the client.
- Support the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clearly articulate their needs and translate this into an explicit register of process and system requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Facilitate deliverables including scope prioritisation and validation, process re-engineering, test acceptance criteria definition, test scenarios and test scripts, User Acceptance and business verification test execution.
- Collaborate with service providers to assure solution design, change management and training outcomes to best meet the needs of the client.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support attainment of business objectives.
- Minimum five years working as an SAP Business Analyst and/or Functional Consultant practitioner with demonstrable experience of working on a large scale SAP implementation or continuous improvement program.
- Certfied in Success factor.
- Has done implementation of recruitment process.
- Ability to confidently liaise, influence and negotiate with business SMEs and domain professionals at all levels across the client.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and possess an eye for detail and excellent analytical problem solving capability.
- Extensive SAP solution experience with in depth knowledge in the required process domain as well as cross functional process integration points, including reporting and analytics.
- Experience aligning the SAP solution design with business and functional requirements.
- High level of competency documenting functional specifications.
- Business and/or process knowledge and experience in the required process domain.
- Experience working in a matrix oriented organization, aligning interdependencies to deliver business outcomes.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self direction, and as a team member of an agile and dynamic team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 186798.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).