Our client is seeking an SAP HR Functional Consultant for a long term contract, initially through until June 2020 based in Brisbane CBD. The project team currently consists of the Project Manager and a BA/Trainer. You will participate as a member of a project team and will provide expert guidance on functional solutions for the project.
- Functional solution design and solution build, resolving design and build issues
- Solution design and build with project tech team
- Resolving design and build issues
- Documentation of "To be" functional processes
- Functional processes for technical team
- Demonstrated experience as a Functional Analyst across large portfolios and programs of work with developed understanding of core SAP functional and implementation principles.
- SAP HR experience a must
- Ability to effectively work as part of a multiple teams in BAU & Project with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an Agile project delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing functional design artefacts
- Experience in SAP HRIS objects and its dependencies
- Experience in SAP project cutover/migration and go live activities and support
- Demonstrated experience in working businesses in the adoption of best practices, identifying potential complex business problems.
- Demonstrated ability in communicating with all forms of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the appropriate changes are communicated and decisions made in a timely manner.
If this sounds like you then Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information.