Seeking a HR/SAP Analyst to work on an initial 10-month contract, see role details below.
The role is based in Melb CBD with a large financial institution
About the role:
- The SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator plays a key role in ensuring that the system effectively and efficiently support our clients needs. The SuccessFactors Administrator supports the clients people strategy, processes and tools, so leaders can identify, manage and develop their talent. This position reports to the Director, Corporate Technology and is responsible for assisting in the configuration, implementation and maintenance of minor enhancements to the SAP SuccessFactors system.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the configuration, maintenance, operation, and ongoing administration of our SAP SuccessFactors system. The Administrator will ensure that HR systems and related procedures adhere to organisational processes, policies and guidelines. In addition, the Administrator will assist in setting systems administration requirements, establishing governance processes, implementation, communication, and system security administration that support clients strategic objectives.
- Oversee the daily administration of the SAP SuccessFactors system for the Performance & Compensation, Learning, Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience teams.
- Partner with HR Leadership, business process owners and other system administrators to configure, maintain, and operate the environment to support our business processes.
- Maintain system security roles, launch forms and manage supporting content (for example, profiles, forms, updates to notifications, templates, settings, field labels, etc.)
- Create ad hoc reports, tiles and dashboards
- Partner with other internal colleagues including 3rd party vendors as needed for system maintenance
- Work with SAP SuccessFactors and/or 3rd party providers to keep up-to-date on quarterly release system specifications, managing system changes, and communicating updates to impacted stakeholders
- Create and update system processes, procedures and support documentation for each quarterly release
- Perform quality assurance checks on system configuration and test workflows
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, and enhancements
- Provide end user support to ensure adoption and ease of use
- Perform regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability the system
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!