About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing a safe and just environment
About the Role
A SAP Functional Business Analyst is required for a SAP ERP program. You will be working the in HR/Payroll functional team where you will utilise your industry, business process and proven ERP implementation experience to support the ERP Program
- Collaborate with the ERP Program and vendor stakeholders to validate solution design and scope.
- Provide direction into solution design and implementation decisions
- Use your functional and technical understanding of the integrated SAP ECC landscape.
- Drive Engagement across ERP functional teams to ensure an integrated solution design.
- Ensure design and implementation decisions adhere to design principles of simplification
- Assist with managing scope, tracking deliverables and identification of any risks or issues
- Work within the ERP Program team across either solution integration, data migration, testing
- Experienced as a Business Analyst on large scale SAP ERP projects
- Experience in full lifecycle SAP ERP
- Extensive operational business experience
- Strong record of performance in the HR/Payroll functional area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of functional process and technology integration points within an SAP ECC centric landscape.
- Strong skills in process identification, documentation and review.
- Knowledge of employment conditions and australian payroll rules is preferred
- Strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation and engage stakeholders
Please APPLY NOW to Pooja Gupta with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions very soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting reference: 186897