Our client is seeking an experienced SAP Hana Data Modeller commencing in April for an initial engagement until September 2021.
- Design and deploy underlying HANA 2.0 models to support software deployment;
- Design and deploy business semantic data models to support the deployment of SAP Analytics Cloud and/or SAP Business Integrity Screening software;
- Develop database views, cubes, and complete data modelling requirements; and
- Participate in testing that includes integration testing, performance testing, and security testing; and
Skills and experience
- Deep understanding of SAP Hana in-memory technology, columnar database and innovations;
- Expertise in modelling SAP Hana 2.0 ;
- Expertise in building performance efficent complex data models on SAP using a variety of non-SAP data sources;
- Understand complex requirements and architecture of end to end analytics solutions comprising of ETL, HANA, and reporting components; and
- Hands on experience with calculation views, HANA SQL, security using analytical privileges.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 210095.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.