- ASAP Start, 3 months contract + Extension
- Large Utilities company
- Complex HR Security project
Our client is a large electricity supplier across Victoria. They are seeking an SAP GRC Consultant. This is an initial 3-month engagement with views to extend.
About the role
This role is reports into a Lead SAP Consultant. The SAP GRC Consultant will be responsible for supporting the SAP GRC team by delivering day to day project activities for the delivery of the new security model.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the GRC team's technical activities
- Troubleshoot and fix Connect (SAP) GRC issues
- Advise on GRC best practices - e.g. in systems monitoring etc.
- Ensure knowledge transfer to other team members.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Able to work independently
- Experience in utilities
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- HR Security project experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 204689.