Design, configure and test SAP S/4HANA in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements as a SAP FICO Functional Expert
SAP Functional Expert with FICO required for a 6 month + hourly rate contract into government.
The contract will have a focus on providing expert advice of the solution & ensure design & configuration activities meet service delivery objectives within the department.
The role has focus on the following:
* Design, configure & test SAP S/4HANA in accordance with strict information system standards & documentation requirements.
* Transfer knowledge to support staff of SAP S/4HANA in accordance with the adopted functionality & operating procedures.
* Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained along with reflecting best practice for user requirements
* Effectively engages with internal staff and external partners to implement industry standard solutions.
* Extensive SAP, FICO knowledge to drive adoption of technology & process improvements that create superior solutions for the company, customers and vendors.
* Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables and ensure that all appropriate financial controls are in place and functioning in SAP
* Recommend and implement improvements to the processes involved in the deployment of application & infrastructure releases within the Portfolio. This person will also be recognized as a subject matter expert in FICO, & be influential in setting direction & process.
* Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose & meets requirements
* Work collaboratively with other management team members of the support team to ensure that each FICO system change has been fully considered for both application and infrastructure implications & the resources are available to implement changes.
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Elisha saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 and quote the job number 199740