Competencies & Skill:
- A minimum of 15 years of leading SAP teams with a good working understanding of integration points between teams and the solutions.
- Demonstrated project delivery experience in SAP for large and complex organisations.
- Strong understanding of program management and working with complex priorities and stakeholders
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences, including negotiation and mediation skills for conveying complex ICT designs.
- Substantial experience in working collaboratively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strategic and operational delivery skills directed at meeting or exceeding customer expectations and optimising business outcomes. Proven ability to maintain a clear focus on customer business objectives, to understand the customer's strategic goals and translate these into credible outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Substantial experience in working with stakeholders to deliver a system design for exceptional internal and external end-user experience.
- Experience in managing deliverables from an external supplier and meet business expectations.
- Experience in reviewing project deliverables, ensuring compliance with Company's standards and frameworks.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of the functional leadership role within the projects.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing environment and pivot quickly to adapt to changing circumstances
- Demonstrated experience in successfully engaging with vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on motivating the team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience in working with virtual (and shared) team of resources.
- Highly developed written skills (documentation, communications, and presentations).
- Ability to move and inspire people with innovative ideas, successfully turning ideas into reality.
- Coaching skills
- Highly organised.
- Strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to perceive, manage, understand, and reason with emotions, as a team member, when managing others and when identifying the needs of disparate stakeholders with sensitivity.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.