A State Government Client is in need of an SAP Functional Consultant with extensive experience in SAP BRF+ and SAP TRM (Tax & Revenue Management) for an initial of 4 months contract in Sydney (Central Station)
About the role
The Successful candidate will have experience implementing the SAP BRF+ within large-scale Salesforce and SAP implementation projects.
- Implement the SAP BRF+ within large-scale CRM implementation projects.
- Collaborate with the Program and vendor stakeholders to validate solution design principles and scope to best meet the business needs
- Support the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clearly articulate their needs and translate this into an explicit register of process and system requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes
- Provide direction, guidance and input into solution design, project schedule, risks, issues and implementation decisions based on functional knowledge and technical understanding of the integrated SAP landscape
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience as an SAP Functional Consultant
- Strong experience in SAP TRM and SAP BRF+ (Complex BRF+ application design and development experience using data object, expression, function, ruleset, rule, actions, catalog etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in leading solution design activities in SAP Application solutions
- Extensive experience in BRF+ implementation defining complex business rules and calculation.
- Experience in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting and delivering SAP Tax & Revenue Management.
- Experience of managing BRF+ application deployment via SAP Decision Service Management (DSM) will be advantageous.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 212311.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.