Our client is seeking to engage a SAP Functional Analyst with experience in Asset Maintenance (Plant Maintenance, Production Planning) and Fleet operations.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Demonstrated specialist experience in a functional analysis and configuration role and appropriate industry training and experience for SAP Assets and Works Management with relevant experience in Asset Maintenance (Plant Maintenance, Production Planning) and Fleet operations
- Demonstrated experience working in SAP ERP environments project and/or support in functional consulting, functional analysis and/or business analysis roles.
- Demonstrated experience in at least one end to end SAP project implementations in a process driven environment in the capacity of functional analyst/systems analyst/ functional consultant.
- Demonstrated experience in providing level two SAP functional support in a medium to large complex, varied organisation.
- Demonstrated experience with the creation and maintenance of documentation relating to the configuration, and testing of SAP system changes.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills to critically analyse business requirements, identify root causes and make sound recommendations within an SAP landscape.
- Demonstrated experience using contemporary business process and application management tools used in a process driven complex business environment.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651