Our client is seeking an experienced Functional Consultant with an SAP background. The team is responsible for a large-scale SAP implementation project.
- Collaborating with the Program and vendor stakeholders to validate solution design principles and scope to best meet the business needs
- Supporting the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clearly articulate their needs and translate this into an explicit register of process and system requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes
- Providing direction, guidance and input into solution design, project schedule, risks, issues and implementation decisions based on functional knowledge and technical understanding of the integrated SAP landscape
- Demonstrate awareness of project management fundamentals such as managing scope, timelines, tracking of deliverables, identification and management of any risks or issues
- Work within the Program team on activities as required (solution integration, data migration, testing) to achieve desired outcomes and objectives
- Multiple years experience as an SAP Functional Consultant
- Understanding or FICA / contract accounting, contracts payable
- Minimum 3 years' experience in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting
- Knowledge of Tax & Revenue Management.
- Demonstrable experience in leading solution design activities in SAP Application solutions
- Extensive experience in BRF+ implementation defining complex business rules and calculation.
- Integration experience with other functional modules, in particular FICA/PSCD, FICO, CRM, Payment Gateways, Bank.
- Demonstrated experience in blueprint and build activities for the integration of legacy systems into a brownfield SAP environment.
- Requirements gathering and writing Functional Specifications for Developments including Interfaces
- Experience working within an offshore and on shore delivery model
- It would be beneficial to have worked on a program implementing the SAP Tax and Revenue Management module within large-scale Salesforce and SAP implementation projects or a CRM implementation project
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 208 368
Applications close 08/01/2021, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications