SAP SRM/MM Functional Consultant experience required
About the role
The role primarily requires SAP SRM/MM functional experience including involvement in full lifecycle implementation. There is a need for demonstrated experience with analysing and solving complex problems, to consider various options and make recommendations that could be implemented. Also a broad understanding and experience of the SAP ERP and SRM environments, including security, ABAP, data dictionary tables etc. to assist with problem solving.
- 5 years experience with SRM 5.0 (and ideally SRM 7.0) using the Extended Classic Scenario (relevant SAP Certification preferable)
- 5 years experience with SAP ECC 6.0 / Materials Management specifically SAP
- SAP Level 2 /3 support experience with the above systems (ideally using Remedy)
- SAP BAU system changes using the above systems including all required documentation (drafting requirements document, prototyping the solution, writing functional specifications, changing configuration)
- SAP testing experience (writing test scripts, executing tests, recording test results) with the above systems (ideally using HP ALM)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 186798.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).