We are seeking an experienced SAP Functional Architect for a 12 month contract with option to extend based in Brisbane CBD.
This is a key role within the Team, responsible for shaping business requirements with Key Stakeholders for critical initiatives; engaging in the selection of the appropriate IT Delivery Vendor; communication functional design/technical requirements to technical delivery partners; facilitating functional design and test reviews with Customers leading to Customer acceptance/sign-off; engage with PMO Delivery Lead as required.
As the Solution/Functional Architect you will define the requirements, populate the business requirement documents, validate the benefits, then help through to the implementation stage with the customer to signoff. P2P functional architecture knowledge will be required.
This role will also involve a component of portfolio management. Our client runs a tight ship and every new requirement is logged into the portfolio/is tracked. They cycle through waves of delivery every 3 months, and work on initiatives of varying sizes.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in SAP and SAAS Source/Purchase to Pay buisness applications e.g. Ariba
- Hands on experience ideally in solution design and/or delivery as an implementation consultant
- Strong operational and functional process knowledge in Purchase to Pay, inbound supply chain, inventory management
- Excellent collaboration, influencing and analytical abilities
- Ideally experience of Agile development and User Experience (UX) design
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3003 7647 quoting 208370.