Looking for a SAP Functional Analyst in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x6 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated high level of expertise and 5+ years' experience at providing similar services to Government or industry equivalent.
- Appropriately skilled and/or with knowledge of, and experience in various SAP tools and technologies such as BRF+, CRM, SRM, HANA, Social Services, Process Integration (PI), WCEM
- Extensive design and application development experience in large scale programming environments using SAP technology, including producing accurate and comprehensive technical documentation and design documentation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines, completing work to a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated successful delivery of multi stakeholder ICT projects
- Ability to contribute to solution design where appropriate and provide technical design documentation. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Provide feedback, guidance and reviews to other staff members
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.