Primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of a SAP Functional Analyst role within CoE Project Delivery is to manage the business engagement, solution design and deployment of the project requirements. This includes coordination with various stakeholders to support and drive decision making, review and governance of design solutions put forth by the IT delivery partners and planning and informing the business stakeholders of the activities required for successful deployments.
- Manage the engagement with business stakeholders for requirements validation in projects of varying scale and size
- Design and Develop solution options to meet business requirements in co-ordination with the IT Delivery partner
- Coordinate and manage work with various stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are achieved within agreed timelines.
- Coordinate and align Equip design with any integrated systems design along with their IT teams.
- Identify solution interdependencies and balance conflicting business requirements to ensure project solution does not undermine the overall Equip cluster design.
- Support and drive decision making across multiple cluster stakeholders and multi-vendor environment
- Establish effective communcation within teams and relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in designing SAP solutions and integration with Non-SAP applications in the specific functional area - HR or Payroll
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying multiple solution options and drive decision making, working with stakeholders to support and endorse the design and deployment plans.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
For more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby and quote Job Number 199821