Competencies & Skill:
- A minimum of 10 years' SAP experience with a high level of proficiency in finance processes and configuration of ECC (SAP modules FI, CO, TR, CM, IM, BPC - Budgeting Planning and Consolidation) and a good working understanding of its integration points within other modules of SAP
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of changes to SAP cost models (minimum of 2 implementations) and system impact assessments to implement
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences, including negotiation and mediation skills for conveying complex ICT and end-user designs.
- Substantial experience in working collaboratively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strategic and operational delivery skills directed at meeting or exceeding customer expectations and optimising business outcomes. Proven ability to maintain a clear focus on customer business objectives, to understand the customer's strategic goals and translate these into credible outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Substantial experience in working with stakeholders to deliver a system design for exceptional internal and external end-user experience.
- Experience in managing deliverables from an external supplier and meet business expectations.
- Proven ability to work within a team of various disciplines.
- Experience in reviewing project deliverables, ensuring compliance with company's standards and frameworks.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of the functional leadership role within the projects.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing environment and pivot quickly to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully engaging with vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- High level of skill use with Office productivity tools (MS Office).
- Experience with SAP Project Systems (PS Module) and RE-FX Flexible Real Estate
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.