Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a skilled SAP Functional Consultant with strong FICO experience, for a long-term contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assessing core business problems and designing/developing SAP solutions
- Preparing functional specifications
- Developing, maintaining and unit testing system components
- Developing new and updating existing system design documentation
- Planning and monitoring delivery of SAP Finance solutions and troubleshoot production issues
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ years' SAP experience, with extensive SAP FICO understanding
- Implementation/integration experience on at least 3 full cycle SAP projects with the relevant modules
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to articulate IT trends to management and staff
- Demonstrable experience in training and knowledge transfer
- Knowledge and experience in PSCD, Project Accounting and CATS would be advantageous
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194767.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.