- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- Sydney CBD
- Urgent role - Start ASAP
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP FICO Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Must have experience in ECC process design and configuration
- Experience in config and documentation in respect to GL, AP, AR, fixed assets, product costing and management accounting
- 5+ years' experience in SAP FICO support and implementation
- Essential to have a good understanding of SAP FICO integration with modules including SD, MM and PP
- Minimum 2 end-to-end SAP project experiences where you held a key FICO position
- Must have the ability to communicate across all levels of the business and demonstrate the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- IT or Accounting/Finance bachelor's qualification is ideal but not essential
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button