- SAP FICA Consultant - Utilities experience essential
- Sydney based with remote working options
- Contract until March 2021 with strong change of 1-year extension
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP FICA Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience as an SAP Functional Consultant
- Minimum of 3 years SAP FICA experience
- 2 full life cycle implementations - end to end
- Experience in FICA enhancement
- Experience in FICA integration
- Experience in running workshops
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills such as verbal and written communication
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice at the latest
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button or contact Richard.email@example.com