About the Company:
Our client is a leading government organization.
About the role:
They are looking for a SAP Development Manager to manage a large team of Testers and SAP Developers.
The role is based in Melbourne with 2 days in the office weekly.
- Undertake a leadership role as a Development Manager
- Guide a large team of Testers, Developers, etc.
- Exercise a considerable degree of independence whilst perfroming under the guidance of the Senior Staff
- Ensure high quality and consistent delivery of projects based on your understanding of the business requirements
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical SAP CRM Solutions with specific experience in the CRM One Order framework and OData
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Candidate must be available to work full time
- Candidate must reside in the local areas of Canberra or Melbourne
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations)
- Demonstrated experience working with methodologies like Agile & Waterfall
- Experience using BOPF, SAPUI5, BRF+
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed team
- Change & ambiguity management
- Problem-solving skills and analytical approach
- Stakeholder management & leadership skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #246592.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.