Our Australian Federal Government is seeking a skilled SAP Data Migration Specialist (SAP BODS/DS Developer).You will be responsible for the application and data migration of legacy systems and the transition approach within the project timelines.
The SAP Data Migration Specialist (SAP BODS/DS Developer) is responsible for the application and data migration of legacy systems and the transition approach within the project timelines
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30th of June 2021 with possible extensions, located in Canberra.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 7 years of experience with SAP Business Object Data Services ETL to perform the profiling and migration of legacy data
- Experience is setting up a data migration strategy and design activities
- Ability to work with functional experts/BU subject matter experts to validate and verify data and processes
- Demonstrate experience to lead data assessment and mapping activities, and architect the underlying migration framework to extract, transform, validate, enrich and load the legacy source data
- Knowledge of core SAP ECC Components; Knowledge of platform and interfaces; Knowledge of integration between applications and external systems;
- 5+ years' experience in rapid application development, SOA technologies, extract definition, large dataset manipulation and self-service tools;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham and email CV to Priya.Kuncham@peoplebank.com.au quoting Job Reference:# 205887
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.