- Initial 6 months contract + possible extensions
- Large SAP Project
- Location: North Ryde
We are looking to hire an SAP Data Migration Consultant.
You will be accountable for implementing & executing the extract, transformation, load and reconciliation (ETLR) of source-to-target data as part of the data migration stream. This position is responsible for designing, testing and implementing SAP Data Services loading data into SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba.
The objective for the Programme is to replace the existing legacy systems with a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by SAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and facilitate data requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops with functional team and Business SME's.
- Designs, test, implement and maintain SAP Data Services jobs
- Data Migration
- Data Modeling
The successful applicant must have
- Relevant Degree in IT or related field
- Minimum 5 years of full life cycle data migration (ETLR) experience using SAP Data Services.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP data migration experience using LTMC, LTMOM, BAPI, IDOCs or Custom ABAP load programs.
- Minimum 2 SAP project experiences using SAP Best Practices for Data Migration methodology (RDS).
- Minimum 2 Data Migration projects loading large data volume (SAP DS performance tuning).
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button