About the Company
Our Client is undertaking a digital transformation towards becoming a market leader by implementing a fully digital system where the systems and data, and therefore the people, are better connected.
About the role
Be apart of a large scale didigital transofrmation, the position of ETL Support Analyst Programmer reports directly to the Business Intelligence Lead within the Digital Resourcing Group. The Digital Resourcing group focuses on allocating skilled resources to Digital Platforms and Services that manage the operational, project and support functions within the business.
As the ETL Support Analyst/Programmer you will join the Business Intelligence resourcing team and provide capability to the Data Analytics Platform to support and maintain ETL jobs written in SAP Data Services jobs to extract, transform and load data from various source information systems into an Oracle Data Warehouse environment.
- Supporting, investigating, and resolving issues with existing ETL jobs and performance tune the processes.
- Work with Business Objects Developers, Data Base Administrator / Data Analyst, and customers to investigate and identify issues in ETL processes.
- Design and develop coding solutions to correct ETL issues or implement new functionality.
- Document the resolution of incidents, work orders and changes in ServiceNow.
- Previous experience using SAP Data Services on Windows and/or Linux
Demonstrated experience and understanding of Problem Investigation and Quality Assurance within a Data Warehouse environment
Experience in provision of analyst/programming services within a Data Warehouse environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
Nice to have
- SAP Data Services Administration
- Multi-dimensionaFamiliar with the SAP BI 4 software stack including installation and configuration activitiesl design experience
- Experience with SAP HANA
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Luca Francis on (07) 30037649
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.