This Australian business is a crucial part of the suburban landscape, providing services to 100s of thousands of households across Sydney and the greater NSW area. They are currently engaged in an organisation-wide SAP program and require several resources to see this through.
One critical part of this program is for the Cutover Specialist to help plan, schedule and execute the program within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with various streams, develop Cutover Plan for Mock dress rehearsal, dress rehearsal and production cutover
- Schedule and coordinate workshops with business, project, IT and third party vendors to understand & document Release scope, dependencies, constraints, duration/effort and resourcing required
- Develop high level cutover plan, refine the plan in consultation with various stakeholders
- Develop detailed cutover schedule working with various internal and external teams
- Conduct schedule review workshops, validate the schedule and coordinate acceptance and sign off for the detailed schedule
- Own and manage cutover execution
- Coordinate delivery, cadence with participating internal and external resources
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience with planing, scheduling and executing cutover plans
- Previous experience working within Enterprise SAP projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Have excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Strong documentation experience
- Be proactive in managing risks and issues
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 193222 or please click the apply button.