About the Company
A leading government provider who aims to be world class, delivering essential services that their customers love, in a great city
About the role
As SAP Consultant you will engage with business to provide functional leadership to the SAP BI/BW - Data and Reporting stream facilitating architecture, design and problem-solving. You will be participating in vendor driven solution articulation, design and development phases ensuring compliance with set standards, principles, methods and process as well as contribute to improve on these.
You will bring your detailed experience with SAP (S4/HANA) applications Finance, EPPM, EAM, SCM and strong understanding of SAP Extractors, BI & Data Warehousing to be the business, technical and architectural Subject Matter Expert to facilitate deep analysis and be a bridge between technical resources, implementation partner and the business.
- Provide SAP Data, Data Models and Analytics expertise in the articulation, design and development of new solutions
- Make improvements to existing solutions from business process and data perspective.
- Work in a team of Professional Services consultants, architects and project managers who implement Analytics solutions
- Participate in business and technical sessions to document or review program documentation
- Engage with a variety of internal and external resources
- Minimum 3 years of leading SAP Finance implementations
- Working knowledge of SAP FICA/Finance (Finance and Accounting) having configured and delivered SAP Finance projects.
- Strong understanding of SAP BW, reporting and data warehousing.
- Strong Business Analysis skills with supportable experiences.
- Track record of successfully leading / part of code finance functional expertise team on multiple SAP projects (full life cycle) in challenging environments.
- Strong in data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
- Strong understanding of SAP BI Suite, SAP BW and SAP HANA, its architecture and deployment strategies.
- Experienced in capturing business requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner; with non-technical audience
- Experience in building development and deployment frameworks
- Experience with structured development processes
Benefits & culture
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 202339
Please click the apply button.