Applicant must be an Australian citizen or Australian PR holder
Duration: 5 months contract with possibility of extension
Location: Sydney CBD
- Work closely with SAP Team for allocated Agency/ies to:
- Provide hands on Change Management and Communications support.
- Analyse data from various sources to inform change management plans, reporting and activities
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of change management plans and activities, communications and stakeholder engagement plans, change impact assessments, workforce transition plans, communications collateral to support the transition employees to new ways of working.
- Support and facilitate business process redesign, change impact assessments and stakeholder engagement.
- Support development and rollout of training materials and activities. Provide input into training needs analysis.
- Support and participate in Program forums, committees and working parties to ensure stakeholder interests are effectively represented.
- Gather feedback and assess organisational change readiness to inform engagement and communication strategies
- Identify and escalate risks and issues to the Program Manager and Change Lead and collaborate with project team members to identify strategies and solutions to minimise risk realisation and/or project impact
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, formal arrangements and strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders to ensure a strong commitment to change management.