- Western Sydney Location
- 12 Month initial contract + extensions
- SAP implementation Program within an Enterprise sized Environment
As part of the technology program, SAP is being implemented across the organisation to replace the current business system
The Change Analyst will play a key role in ensuring the project meets its objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Identifying and working with key stakeholders
- Developing change management plans
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change
- Identifying the risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these
Key Skills and Experience
- Professional qualifications in HR and/or Change Management
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation (ISU preferred)
- Previous experience in facilitating change and training sessions
- Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Good listening and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen.
If interested please select APPLY or contract Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 212435