Our client is looking to hire a SAP Change Analyst to work on a large transformation of the business function and support the project team with the Implementation of SAP.
As the SAP Change Analyst you will be required to work with Project Streams with a focus on mapping the change impacts and in developing detailed project communications and change plans and work closely with the program manager to ensure that the change is effectively embedded and ensuring the business is ready, willing and able to support key changes.
- Experience in a change management role where you have worked in a team environment on large scale change project.
- Experience in implementing various programs when required and assist with change and communication plans based on the strategy.
- SAP experience - S4/Hana and SAP EAM Implementation
- Ability to consult and liaise with key training stakeholders
- Contribute and develop deliverables as required
- Strong organisation skills Accurate record keeping skills
- Understanding of program and project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Understanding/ expertise of how people go through the change cycle Strong Adult learning principles for the Learning Analyst role
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 188348