One of our reuted government client is looking for an experienced SAP CRM expert.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Extensive SAP CR&B (IS-U/CRM) experience having worked on at least 2 implementations.
- At least 5+ years of SAP experience with 3+ years of SAP CR&B experience.
- Ideally would have worked on a water utility previously.
- Demonstrated leadership by having acted CRM expert/lead on one of the SAP CR&B projects.
- Good knowledge of each of the SAP CR&B functional domains e.g. Billing, FI-CA, Device Management, Dunning, CRM etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bring SAP CR&B CRM expertise to the design and build of the SAP CR&B solution particularly focusing on the complex and high risk areas of CRM.
- Work with the System Integrator to resolve issues/defects in the in the CRM functional module.
- Report, document and manage risks and issues that may be identified during the course of the project
- Review and ensure that the System Integrator is delivering to the quality standards expected and defined in the Quality Plan
- Work with the business on optimism the CRM solution
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 192088.