Looking for a SAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ Developer in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until December 2018 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrated high level experience providing resources with the required skills to a large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Development experience and technical skills in ABAP Object Oriented Programming, OData and BSP (Component Workbench, CRM WEB UI, BOL/GENIL and API Layers).
- Highly developed problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of a high quality.
- Ability to design and develop high quality and efficient code in an Agile software development environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.