SAP Business Objects Consultant
Our client, a consultancy working onsite large Australian government department is seeking to engage an SAP Business Objects consultant in Darwin.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project onsite for a key client in Darwin.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- SAP Business Objects Universe design, development and maintenance
- SAP Data Services, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) design, development and maintenance
- SAP Business Objects Report and Lumira Dashboard design, development and maintenance
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 184382.
Please click the apply button.