- Initial 6 months contract
- Brand New Project
- Location: CBD
Our client is currently looking for an experienced SAP Business Analyst (finance, human resources, learning management) to join its IT team on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for the creation of business cases to secure development funding. You will also support IT project activities by providing advice for application solutions that will achieve desired business outcomes and prepare functional documentation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, business, finance, engineering or other relevant discipline
- Previous Experience as a SAP Business Analyst
- Extensive experience in an operational business or IT role supporting finance, human resources, learning management
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to analyse business processes, understand desired outcomes and translate these into a concise and accurate set of requirements and overall specification for an application solution
- Extensive experience supporting business processes using SAP, Expense Management, CHRIS21 and TIBCO applications
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great Chance to join a market leader!!!