- Initial 6 months with extensions
- $1000pd + super
- Close to transport
- Close to the CBD
Our client is a large NSW Government Department with offices close to Sydney's CBD.
They are currently seeking a SAP BASIS Consultant to join their project team.
The role entials providing technical leadership, consulting and subject matter expertise in the definition, design, building, configuration and integration of SAP systems and BASIS functions.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders, vendor representatives, other IT teams / experts to deliver complex and innovative solutions in alignment with ICT strategy and architecture.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Engineer system upgrades and large scale system integrations to documented standards
- Develop written procedures, engineering drawings, and other technical documentation to support effective implementation
- Deliver technical consulting and subject matter expertise to technological solution projects, including pre-project to ensure risks, interdependencies and exceptions are identified, mitigated or escalated and solutions are formulated in alignment with ICT strategy and architecture
- Act as an escalation point for the resolution of technology problems and events; collaborating with internal and external partners to resolve highly complex problems
For more information please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.