The Senior SAP Business Warehouse (BW) - Business Intelligence (BI) - Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) - Budgeting and Planning for Public Sector (SBP) Specialist will support the SDO with the ongoing projects, maintenance and enhancement of SAP BW-BI-BPC-SBP.
- Design and build Information Models, BEx Queries and SAP Business Objects reports
- Develop and maintain documentation to support Self Service Business Intelligence development
- Responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions for PEMS pro project.
- Design and interpretation of reporting architecture for SAP BI
- Coordinate with the Functional Analyst and end users to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Demonstrable deep understanding of Finance and federal government budgeting & planning process (external, internal, capital and forecasting)
- Strong business facing and consulting skills due to extensive stakeholder contact during the role
- Experience in SAP "Planning for Public Sector (SBP)" Configure and development and experience in SAP "Personnel Employee Planning (PEP)" configure and development
- ABAP expertise to change BPC BADI's
- Visual Basic expertise
- EPM add-in and AFO reporting experience
- Experience with SAP BPC and BW integration and reporting
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arshdeep Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: #204712
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.