Our client is a leader in their field and have a high-performing and close-knit BI and Analytics Team. The SAP BW Dev/Ops person has a key role spanning the BI & Analytics Operations and Delivery teams to ensure the efficient build, enhancement, operation and support of SAP BI (BW on HANA, SAP BusinessObjects) solutions.
The Operational aspects of the role will manage the day to day operations of SAP BW on HANA environment, provide support to SAP BW/BI business users, respond to support incidents and assist with the day to day administration of SAP BusinessObjects and the SAP HANA data warehouse.
The Development aspects of the role include build, test, deploy and enhancement of SAP BW on HANA and SAP BusinessObjects solutions
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Run operational processes of SAP BW to load, and manage the environment
- Incident management in line with Service Levels
- Problem Management to prevent recurrence of incidents and/or minimize impact
- Continuous Improvement - Identify and pursue opportunities for improvement
- Administration of IT Change Controls and migration
- Setup end-users and perform basic training on SAP BI tools
- Build, enhance and where relevant contribute to the design of solutions using SAP BW on HANA LSA++, SAP Hana 2.0, SAP Business Objects
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members
- Produce technical documentation and maintain overall design document and deliverables
- Build, test, implement and troubleshoot SAP BI&A solutions
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in design, development and support of SAP BW solutions
- Solid BW on Hana experience with demonstrated ability to perform Development and Operational tasks
- 3-5 years' experience supporting SAP BI reporting solutions in BusinessObjects with a very strong technical understanding of the integration, installation, troubleshooting and infrastructure components
- Experience with Dimensional Data Warehousing, HANA modelling and administration
- Excellent analytical, logical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analysis and technical design skills along with the ability to translate user's needs into solutions
- Experienced in all areas of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using LSA++
- Strong customer (end-user) engagement experience and skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a small team
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or Information Technology
- 5 years demonstrated experience in developing, maintaining, administering and supporting solutions using SAP BW, SAP BI (BusinessObjects) and SAP HANA.
- Deep knowledge SAP toolset (HANA Base, BW, Business Objects) design and build
- Prior experience in the end-to-end Project and Systems Development Lifecycle in the areas of SAP BW/BI, Data Warehousing, ideally including technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Informatica, SQL and UNIX.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Background in Finance or Finance Systems
- Experience with SAP FICO (AR/AP/GL)
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using tools such as JIRA
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Neha on 94094710