- Initial 6 months contract
- Brand New project
- Competitive Rate
Our client is currently looking for a for SAP Project Manager with cloud based Ariba P2P experience. Working closely with business stakeholders, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation end to end.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results
- Management of the project/s and vendor/s in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives
- Working closely with the Business to ensure that the Business requirements are fulfilled by the solution within the agreed scope, time and budget
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience working on an Ariba (P2P) project
- Solid understanding and demonstrated implementation experience of End to end Procure To Pay / Ariba solutions.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills