Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are currently looking to engage the expertise of a SAP Architect to work until 30 June 2019 with possible extension.
- Solid knowledge of integration and application architecture with SAP product suites, with proven experience in designing complex application systems across multiple technologies.
- In-depth experience in defining and designing end-to-end technology solutions to assist the projects in meeting their business objectives.
- Experience in identifying solution and technology gaps, and developing gap closure options
- Demonstrated ability to review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications by architecting the end to end functional landscape and solution design, ensuring alignment between business expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Demonstrated ability to document, present and discuss end-to-end architecture and solution options including recommendations and implications. Facilitate and support the decision process.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
- Assist with development, implementation and testing of technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Ownership of solution design architecture adherence throughout project lifecycle.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as well as proven ability to lead and influence people at all levels of the business.
Due to our client's requirement, applicants must be an Australian citizen.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Matt or Karen for a confidential chat on (08) 81127400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.