- Functional/architectural role in SAP Analytics
- Initial 6 Month contract + Extensions
- Sydney Based role- Flexible Remote working
- (SAP Analytics Cloud) and SAP BW/4HANA
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP Analytics Consultant. for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.This will be a hands on functional/architectural Role with experience in SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud) and SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) specialist
- More than 5 years continuous experience with SAP Analytics.
- At least one full end-to-end SAC project as the main SAC developer.
- Proven SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) experience. This is essential.
- Proven SAP BW experience
- Proven SAP CDS View experience
- Solid understanding of SAP Embedded Analytics
- Strong Business Analyst & communication skills
- Strong Finance and HR process experience. Other process areas will be deployed, but a good understanding of Finance and HR are essential
- Has good visualisation / dashboard experience
- ABAP skill not essential but some knowledge would be useful
- Ability to work in a high performing team
- Takes pride in their work and enjoys creating a positive change with clients
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 209047