Our client, a multinational consulting company, is seeking an SAP Activate Project Manager to join their high-profile program of work based in Melbourne CBD. This is an initial 12-month engagement with possible extensions.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
- Oversee SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following
- Partner with and provides architectural leadership to SAP Solutions Architects to deliver thoughtful IT solutions to the business.
- Works collaborate with enterprise architecture, information security, application & infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual, and cost effective designs.
- Set and influences SAP strategic direction.
- Analyzes the current SAP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as enhancing business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing overall effectiveness.
- Documents the SAP enterprise architecture design and analysis work.
- Owns and documents the overall SAP application architecture based on industry standard architectural frameworks.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 204923.